Cauliflower Pizza. This Version is healthy, light, and you can eat the entire pizza.
Previously, I purchased premade pizza crusts before from all kind of brands, but they were all mixed with extra flour and potatoes as a substitute. When I tried to work with the entire raw cauliflower head, I found it very messy, with lots of clean up. From my experience, the best way to make this dish is to buy frozen riced cauliflower.
- 2 packets of organic riced cauliflower
- Drizzle 2 teaspoons of Organic Olive Oil
- Add 1 organic egg
- Dried organic Oregano
- Dried organic garlic 1tsp
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 2oz of organic mozzarella cheese
Combine all ingredients in the mixing bowl. Press cauliflower mixture into a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 450 for 22 minutes or until browns. Remove pan from oven when crust looks dry and cool to room temperature.
- Organic Pizza sauce
- Fried (5-7 min) chopped organic red onion
- Sauteed (5 min) chopped Portabella or crimini mushrooms
- Organic shredded mozzarella cheese
- Additional Oregano sprinkles
Brush Pizza crust with your fave pizza sauce (I like just a touch). Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, add onions and mushrooms. Toast for 3 minutes or bake until golden color appears.
Tastes so delicious, it will be gone in no time 🙂
Til next time,
All photographs belong to Luda@PlantsandBeyond.com