This is a tremendous honor and complete surprise to be nominated by Devine Spice. Her Indian recipes totally rock, (even prepared Biryani according to her blog posts) and always make me want to cook creatively at home. Her engaging site is https://divinespice.com . Stop by and see what she is cooking up her sleeve now there are meals and dishes that are new to me and will surprise you, too.
This is my second award that completely inspires me to keep blogging and going forward. Thank you, guys, for reading, stopping by, making my days brighter and creating this supportive and kind blogging community.
Please read through the steps you have to follow for the Unique Award Nomination Process:
- Share the link with who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the Questions that you are asked.
- In the spirit of sharing the love with our blogging family, nominate any number of writers.
- Ask them 3 Questions.
My Answers to the questions which are asked by DivineSpice:
- In what ways are you the same as your childhood self? I try to find humor in all situations, love laughing and wish to have fun, wherever possible.
- What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done in your life and how did you get over it? Honestly, with age and experience, I feel there are no stupid things. There are lessons in life, no matter how strange they seem. Dumb moments are designed for a reason, and when at a time they seem unwelcome, later on, they turn out to be wise learning curves. I regret, though, being afraid of failure. Pretty stupid it seems now, to not take educated risks and learn how to navigate through different paths in life.
- Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future? Would love to return for a week in my early childhood years with my grandparents. My happiest memories are when I am with both of them being around 4 years old.
Now I feel lucky that I have this opportunity by nominating my few fellow bloggers for this award. I am proud to announce the names of bloggers who are selected for this award nomination (listed below). Please show your love by visiting all of their blogs and hope you find their blogs interesting.
The nominees are:
I would like to ask the same questions, as well. Here is your turn to express yourself to our blog community:
- In what ways are you the same as your childhood self?
- What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done in your life and how did you get over it?
- Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future?
Have a great weekend and until next time,