Two weeks of silence, no writing, no communication….NO BLOGGING.
It has been long two weeks of hermit-like existence off the Web space. No Facebook, No Instagram, No Blogging and No Social Sites; Back to the early 90’s. What does that mean in now day and age?
- Discovered that I really missed 2 weeks of events, celebrations, checking ins, pictures, selfies, recipes and mostly negative news.
- Missed out on friend’s noncritical advertised events and the socially enthused responses to their experiences.
- Being Uninformed is the consequence as a direct result of being away from the internet world.
- As you defrost from the time capsule, it’s a quick rush catching up on what really happened out there – all without you.
- Curious to observe how the world moves on without your presence in it. No-one is irreplaceable. How true.
- Gained peace and calm by not being disturbed by foreign to me people’s life-changing events. Life could be so even-keeled drama.
- By being stagnant, creativity just took the back seat. Not blogging, not planting, not creating, not cooking, not making, not sharing. Hmmm. The object in motion stays in motion is correct.
- Most of all, I missed the newly supporting community that helps me day to day share my life perception and gain the understanding of their own reality.
Wishing you all to continue writing, creating and making this world a better place.
Happy Blogging. Even if the writing is infused with unexpected intervals, it is still a small miracle to some.