Where should I get my inspiration, feeling so down?
Writing is a form of daily creativity for me. I usually garden, cook, have multiple ideas, vivid thoughts, and fairy tale scenarios flying through my gray matter. I dream and like to stay positive.
But when I am sad and feeling the weight of the earth. My body feels like a deflated tire. Shoulders are down. As a result, my writing progress grinds to a halt. Nagging thoughts of complete mental block and hopelessness for the future stop me in my tracks.
Spiritually, I try to “Let go”. Let go of anything that does not serve my life’s passion. New age concept, but sure feels enticing. Thus:
- I come outside of the house, barefooted, to meditate and recharge my chakras.
- The fresh country air, cheerful bird songs, glistening dew on green grass blades and occasional color of flowers, infuse appreciation into my longing spirit.
- I feel the wind caressing my skin, and imagine it strips me from all the fears.
- I watch the feather clouds move through the sky, carrying away negativity.
- Warm rays of bright sun hug my face.
- I pet smooth coats of my loving puppies and enjoy watching them frolic. Dogs seem to not need anything more than loving affection.
So why are humans so complicated? Why are we never satisfied with what is? The loving reality is so simple, yet does not register in our post-millennial DNA.
Knowing that blogging connects us together, I seek advice here, at Worldpress.com
Any further guidance from my fellow writers regarding how to find my Muse in the time of need would be appreciated beyond words…
Until next time….
By Luda, at PlantsandBeyond