Happy 2nd Birthday our Do-No-Wrong Zoe Pooch 🐾🐕🐾
The moment Zoe entered our lives, my web surfing for various dog images discontinued. This lovely soul of a dog enriches our lives and make it brighter every single day. We laugh and play with our Aussies, but the way Zoe adds multifaceted caleidoscope of color to everyday living is truly a blessing.
Just read this anonymous social media post and wanted to pass this on:
Dogs teach us to:
- Live Simply.
- Love Generously
- Care Deeply
- Speak Kindly
If a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
• When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
That’s the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog. This is written beautifully and poignantly. I only wish I could credit the author with such a great way of paying a tribute to house pets.
Above all, I wish you to have friends that are as loyal and well-meaning as the dog could be. That is one quality you can’t buy with any amount of money.